Sunday, November 9, 2008

Other People's Dogs...Number 3 in a series

This is number three in my series Other people's dogs. This is Candy. She is a minature fox terrier. She is only a couple of months old. She belongs to my neighbor Jack. She is very cute. I spent part of an afternoon watching her play and run around her house. Well, actually she prances and gallops. Very, very cute. Yesterday I saw her and she had her winter coat on. I don't think I quite did her justice so see photos below.

What? You mean my leash is not a toy?


3 comments:

Kathleen said...

love this sketch from the toys I would guess this is one spoiled & cute little puppy

joanieART said...

I'm enjoying all your drawings...this puppy one is especially adorable.

Timaree said...

You did a great job with her. Now, don't you want one?