Sunday, July 26, 2009

Spirit of the sketch Day 3

This was an assignment from yesterday. The assignment was to pick something up outside, one natural thing and one man made and then write something about it. Click on the picture to see the writing.

The drawings above and below are the last thing we did which was to do a quick sketch of everyone in the class.


This ends the weekend workshop. I have five more days to go until the year of drawing everyday is up. Since I am back to posting the same day, I'll be doing that all week but now later in the day, probably the evening.

For a fabulous overview of the class check out Emma Pod's blog. A great description and great art of what when on...but no pictures of Eros...maybe next time...

3 comments:

Beverley Baird said...

What great sketches and writing.
Sounds like it has been a great weekend.

Kathryn Costa said...

Great character sketches.

Emma Pod said...

Don't know if I'm brave enough to post my portraits. Yours are GREAT.