Monday, April 20, 2009

It All Adds Up....Part One

So I have been drawing every day since the end of last July. I have given up TV and had some other accomplishments. What I can't figure out is why I am not keeping my word or goals for my diet. It all adds up refers to money which will make sense with tomorrow's post but it is not just money. Calories add up quickly. I have 3 1/2 more months for the drawing goal. I am adding weight loss to this goal. I will report what I accomplished at the end. I will also draw anything that is not part of my eating plan. So you might see something, you might not. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Sharon P Pope said...

What a gorgeous little dog Pogo is! I've enjoyed looking at your sketches and colored pencil drawings, and I looove your Easter kitty. So cute! :)

Chris Hack said...

can't believe how productive you are. and with such great results. your sketches are wonderful.

Leah said...

You're doing so great with the drawings!! I love the idea of drawing the things that might impact your weight loss goals. Very cool.