Monday, September 22, 2008

EDM challenge #137 draw something you turn on and off

For the longest time I thought I needed an IPod. I went and looked at them and realized that I didn't really need one though I did want something small to put a few things on. I read a review in the Oregonian about this little guy called a sansa clip. I immediately went to Best Buy to check it out and it turned out to be reasonably priced and exactly what I needed. I was able to use it quickly and transfer (sync) files from windows media player to it. It also has an FM radio which I listen to when I water the yard. All in all a great solution without a lot of fuss.
I should mention that I got a scanner but I realize it is making my pencil drawings look odd. This was done with pencil but looks weird to me. I might just photograph pencil drawings for now.

No comments: